Sunday, August 7, 2011

3 Most Important Tips For Striking Deals On Fabrics: % Off Sales At Your Local Fabric Store

Okay, you have to admit. Everyone absolutely LOVES percent off sales. Hey, even I love them. So like all stores that has percent off sales, it applies to fabric stores too^o^

Tip #2:

PLEASE people, look for those percent off sale signs at your local fabric store. Once that happens, it's all smooth sailing from there. However, still keep your budget in mind so you won't go too crazy on a fabric shopping spree. That would be awsome to go on a fabric shopping spree, but it's kinda hard to do when you have a budget to stick to.

When you find your fabric, look to see if there's a percent off sale sign next to it. If there is, then you're all good to purchase your fabric. Always make sure that you figure up your cost. Once you figure up the regular cost, then you include the percent off number of the fabric.

Another good idea is to look for a extremly cheap table full of fabric. What I mean is, if the fabric store is having a "clean up" sale on particular fabrics at a particular area of the store. Always take advantage of those types of deals because you'll never know how much money you'll save if you don't.

These types of deals are ALWAYS a cosplayers and regular sewers best friend for life because of how much you can save and still obtain the amount of fabric you need for your project.

Alright, so the point I'm trying to make is always take advantage of percent off sales at your local fabric stores.

I hope this helps because I know that I do this every time I'm getting ready to do a cosplay and I'm always thrilled to see percent off sales when I go to the fabric store^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment