Sunday, August 7, 2011

3 Most Important Tips For Striking Deals On Fabrics: Introduction

Hey there. For all of you cosplayers and regular sewers alike, I'm going to help you with your fabric. You're probably thinking "Help? I don't need any help. Besides, you helped with the Cosplay Tutorial and/or I already know how to sew." That's fantastic and all, but what if you're on a budget and you don't know how to stay within it and still obtain the desired amount of fabric you need?

In this blog, I'm going to help you stay within your budget while obtaining the desired amount of fabric you need. There are 3 important tips that you MUST follow:





  • Bring X Amount Of Cash/Knowing How Much You Have In Your Bank/Carrying A Scientific Calculator


  • % Off Sales At Your Local Fabric Store


  • Garage/Yard Sales


These tips will save you not only time, but also money and unecessary headaces^_^ I use these tips every time I deal with cosplay or any type of sewing involved. I promise you, these tips are going to be your best friend for life.



Okay, let's get started

No comments:

Post a Comment